Sunday, September 13, 2009

Date Night this week!

This has very little to do with food storage but I just wanted to put a plug in for a little restaurant in Logan called "La Hacienda." It is right across from the new Marriott in south Logan, right next to the river, on Main (I am not sure of the address, I will find it to post). This restaurant has really struggled but my family discovered it this week and it is DELICIOUS and SUPER CHEAP (price, not quality) Mexican food. And if you're like me, those two things are usually the only way I can get my husband to take me out once in awhile :) One other plus...there are no, shall we say...uncomfortable side effects associated with this food. So please give it a try, you will love it! And may I recommend the soft tacos...

No comments:

Post a Comment