Saturday, January 9, 2010

JANUARY PREPAREDNESS GOAL-JOIN ME!


I decided that I am more likely to follow through on my preparedness goals if I am accountable to y'all, so each month I will be listing my preparedness goals and you are welcome to join me! Sometimes doing things with someone else helps you get it done! So here goes:


January-


  • Get spare keys made (enough to have house/vehicle keys on each keychain as well as having some put away for "emergency" purposes.) This is something I've been putting off forever! Time to get it done!

  • Get legal documents scanned and saved to a USB drive, put with my 72-hour kit. In the event of an emergency, if I don't have time or the thought to grab all my "important" papers, I will have them all with me!

Cost of items: spare keys (no idea), USB (already have an old one that will work). Minimal cost this month as I am still recovering from Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment