Monday, November 1, 2010

Correction on Silver/Oils order

In the group email I sent last week, I made a couple mistakes on the information. My bad! Here's the changes:

1) Important: The silver is ionic silver not colloidal...in other words, it's much stronger and more effective than colloidal because the molecules are smaller and better able to penetrate cells. It's highly concentrated and excellent for so many ailments, also it can be taken internally and tastes just like water!

2) The hand sanitizer: I listed it as being normally $20...my supplier let me know that is not correct. It is on sale for $8 this month.

Orders due November 13! Also remember this is the last chance to order water filters for the year! Email foodstoragenow@gmail.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment