Saturday, December 4, 2010

DECEMBER PREPAREDNESS CHALLENGE

It's truly the most wonderful time of year! I've had a great year working on my preparedness and I hope you have also. I hope you have taken a few steps, however small, to finding that peace that you experience when you know you have laid up in store for your family.

After much reflection to determine my goals this month, I have decided that I will do a little organizing and inventoring, but overall, I will be enjoying the season with my family and a new little babe. What could better invite the spirit of Christmas? I have much to be thankful for this year; my efforts have been richly rewarded and I look forward to continuing in 2011.

Have a most wonderful, merry little Christmas filled with the Spirit of the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment